setup-pygoals support passing arguments via
./pants test test_app.py -- -vv -k test_demo.
- Python linters can now run on both Python 2 and Python 3 targets in the same run. See lint.
- Added support for Pylint source plugins. See Linters and formatters.
- Added the
filtergoal. See Project introspection.
- Code generators will now automatically add the generator's runtime dependencies. See Protobuf.
- Resolving requirements should be a bit faster thanks to better caching.
- Improved the Pants daemon (pantsd). It should now be safe to turn on with the option
enable_pantsd = truein the
[GLOBAL]scope. Pantsd substantially improves Pants performance and caching.
- Removed deprecated
sourcefield in BUILD files in favor of
- Removed several deprecated V1 backends and plugins.
See here for a detailed change log.
Updated 4 months ago