- Added opt-in anonymous telemetry, to provide the Pants maintainers with data to help drive development decisions.
- Added a warning when an inferred dependency is skipped due to ambiguity, and allowed ambiguity to be resolved by explicitly including or excluding (with
!) dependency choices.
- Enabled use of pytest-html, and other Pytest plugins that write output to files.
- Added support for Pytest config files (e.g.
pytest.ini). See test.
- Added a
--stats-logoption for insights on cache behavior at the end of the run, such as the # of cache hits.
- Added a default
module_mappingfor Python 3rdparty dependency inference.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent code-generated sources from having valid source roots.
See here for a detailed change log.
Updated about a month ago